Wednesday 22 January 2020

Arting
My Imagination
My name is amit * I have a big deal of this side this is my story that this is my inspresion. She is a story of  middile class family girl & she is very poor & preety girl  who alone it she do hard work every time. She never want that anyone pass this injury same as i. She went to school everyday at the far distance (approx.) 10 km away from her house at early morning. No one help her.  She all do work herself. She was so intelligent girl of our class. All teacher appreciate her & gave rewards the functions. She is a 10th standard girl & live so hard working job. All thanks to u read my short story that our Imagination. 
    Hope u like this story. & 
     Next story will make 
      Coming soon 
            🙏🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona ek mahamari

Corona- corona disease spread very rapidly. It means hit all over the world. At first he come to buhan city who is in china. After that man...